Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 8, 2019

"Seeing The Sights" April Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

After seeing the papers from this specific collection from Pink Fresh Studio that is part of the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club, I feel the need to travel somewhere soon. 
Products used: Pinkfresh Out & About + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid ink My favorite Things); Typewriter; White cardstock; Nuvo drops
Notes:
When I saw this collection, the first thing that drew me into it were the papers that had circles and also the one with travel icons. I knew I wanted to use both but was afraid to cut them up. So I decided to create a double page layout so I can showcase both papers but still have room for my photos and stories.
My go to design would be to spread the photos horizontally on my page, but I figured I needed to change things up a bit so my pages won’t all look the same. In this one, I made the photos go vertical and my papers were arranged the same. I tied them together by adding the tags that went with this mini kit.
The paper with icons also had some colorful lines on it so I used that as my “journaling” block. It  was perfect because the lines were already there.

Here's the video of the making of this page from start to finish... 


and here are some more close ups....



 So does this page make you want to go somewhere, or explore a place you've never been to?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: