Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 8, 2019

"You Are Loved" (The ScrapRoom February 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit)

Happy Friday friends. Today the latest Freaky Fast Friday challenge from The ScrapRoom kit club was revealed. You can see it here too..

And here's my take on the challenge, using the latest Flavors of the Month kit.
Products used: Crate Paper “La La Love” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Ink (Tea Dye, Distress Mini Ink Pads); Black Pen (American Crafts); Brown twine (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
Notes:
This is my page for the FFF assignment. I used the 3 3.25” x 4.25” pieces on the bottom to hold my title, journaling and some other fun embellishments. I love that I was able to incorporate 3 photos and still had space to put “fun stuff” like die cuts, tags and stickers.

Here's the process video for this page...

And here are some more close ups... 




Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll join us this month by creating a layout for the challenge.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: