Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 25, 2019

"Sam's Club Shenanigans" (The ScrapRoom February 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit)

One of my favorite things about scrapbooking is being able to document both the big events as well as the little, everyday moments. This page is one of the later. And I created it with some of my leftovers from this month's Flavor of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club.

Products used: All the FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Vellum (WorldWin Cardstock); Alphabet stickers (Doodlebug Design Inc. and October Afternoon)
Notes:
Since I have a lot of photos on this page, I kept the pattern papers in the center. I used the triangle technique to incorporate more patterns into this one block. And to make the title stand out, I added a buffer of vellum in between the papers and letter stickers.
I also combined stickers and chipboard accents from various mini kits in the FOTM in this layout. I liked that despite being from varying companies and collections, they blend together well.

And here are some close ups... 


What is your favorite subject/theme to scrapbook?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: