Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, December 21, 2018

"Christmas Fancy" The ScrapRoom kit club December Flavor of the month kit

Do you have special traditions for the Christmas season? Mine would be to dress up on the Sunday before Christmas. I love looking at my kids in their fancy clothes. This page showcases my youngest in his fancy suit. It is also a page that I created using scraps from the latest Flavors of the Month kit from the ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Echo Park “Celebrate Christmas” + December Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Silhouette Cameo; Black Cardstock; Light Blue Cardstock; Green Corrugated Thickers Alpha
Notes:
This page took very little time to put together since I had four 3x5 photos.
I didn’t add too many stickers because I didn’t want to take the focus on the photos but the adorable images in the sticker sheet did help to emphasize the season of the page. 


Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: