Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 12, 2018

"Christmas Train" The ScrapRoom kit club December Flavor of the month kit

Hello friends. Here's another layout that I created with my latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. And it is also my "recipe" assignment, so if you are a subscriber, you will get a "how to" instructions to recreate page. 

Stash items used: Border Punch, Circle Punch ( 1 ½), Silhouette Cameo; Black Cardstock
Notes:
Since I had wanted to use these products for a double page layout, I did a simple design where I can spread strips of papers going across on both pages. Adding photos in a row also helps me stretch the papers.
I layered the title letters (grey and black) so I can create a slight shadow underneath the light colored letters. 




Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: