Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 6, 2018

"Ready for Christmas" The ScrapRoom kit club December Flavor of the month kit

Here's my second page using the latest Flavors of the month kit from the ScrapRoom kit club. This specific Christmas line was very vintage and totally out of my comfort zone, but I plugged along and I really liked how it all turned out. 

Products used: Simple Stories “Simple Christmas Vintage”
Stash items used: Red Ink Pad; Small letter stickers ( My Mind’s Eye); Silhouette Cameo; Black Cardstock
Notes:
I really liked the paper that had the leaves and berries on the sides but also wanted to use the back side so I cut out the center of the paper and covered it with another paper so you wouldn’t know that I’ve gutted that piece.
I also inked the edges red so I can distinguish the papers between each layers.
Instead of adding a title or a photo in the frame, I used it to highlight my journaling strips.





Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: