Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Little Shoebox NSD sketch challenge

Are you enjoying NSD yet? well I hope so and if not, well maybe this sketch will be just that inspiration you need to dive into some creative time today.....

My Little Shoebox is hosting a great sketch challenge over at the blog today and the talented Liz from the design team offered this sketch.

Here's my take on it....

 Bring on the Cuteness
 
I followed the sketch (which was super awesome BTW) almost to a T. The only thing I really changed was that I used three photos instead of two and I omitted the scallop edge on the bottom left side.
One of my favorite things about My Little Shoebox papers is the fun designs on them that I can handcut and add back to my page using foam adhesive to create my own embellishments. I did it with the bird and birdcage accent on the top right corner of my page.


Supplies used:

Pattern papers- Lovely Day, My Little Shoebox
Letter stickers- (green) Lake, Sprinkle Glaze Alphabet letter; (brown) Brownie, Mini Alphabet
Twine- Stone, Twinery
Flowers- Accent Creative Designs
Brads- GCD Studios
Pearls- Paper Studio
Circle punch- 1”, Marvy Uchida
Circle cutter- Creative Memories
Ink- Bark, Versamark, Tsukineko
Thread- Coats and Clark
Sewing Machine- Kenmore
Typewriter- Royal
Adhesives- Glue Arts

So if you are looking for that special something that will jumpstart some creativity today, hop back to the MLS blog to learn more how you can participate in the challenge and get in the running to win some cool prizes.

Till next time,
Grace

BTW, I'm sharing some of my own NSD fun in this blog today. Make sure you check back later as I have more projects to share plus a giveaway.

No comments: