Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 26, 2011

Project share

and we are winding down to the end of another week. Looking forward to the weekend. But before I dream about sleeping in and hot breakfasts, let me share with you some of my latest projects....

Wonderful White Fluff

I love how scrapbooking takes you back in time. Like in this page, after looking at the photos, I was instantly taken back to this fun everyday moment how my family were enjoying our first snow in Colorado.
I used some acrylic snowflakes from Clear Scrap to emphasize the theme. I added glitter glue at the edges of them to give the shape emphasis and color.

Remember this moment

this was our Valentine's day celebration last year. Yes despite my constant papercrafting, I am behind with my photos (don't judge please!) Valentine's day fell on a Sunday so we stayed home, had a fun game of old maid and ate some heart shaped cinammon treats.
I used SEI products for this page.

Friends Forever card

I love how elegant this card turned out. I used some (old) October Afternoon damask paper for my background and sprayed Tattered Angels glimmer mist to a set of glimmer chipboards. Then finished it off with a premade sentiment.

Well Done card


It's interesting how the two cards that I posted today are from two totally opposite sides of the spectrum. The one above was elegant and a bit busy with patterns and yet this one is simple and has a clean graphic look.

I machine stitched some lines to create my own paper and added flowers to create a visual triangle. I also used some pattern papers from Jillibean soup for my background and SRM sticker for my card sentiment.


So that's it for today. I hope you have a great weekend.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: