Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pinterest, oh how I love thee!

Yes, I admit it. I was one of those that refused to get sucked into Facebook and took years before signing up and now I don't know how I can live without it. I was also one of only handful (I'm assuming) that insisted that Pinterest was not for me. I know, you're probably shaking your head right now in dismay thinking this girl is an idiot! And you know what, I was! Because like FB, I don't know how I can live without Pinterest now.

For those of you that are still not familiar with it, it's basically like your coveted little black book of creative ideas gone digital. It's a place where people gather or "pin" the ideas that they see online and where other people can "pin" what you've just "pinned". Ok well I don't mean to confuse you more but once you get on it, you'll see what I mean. You can always follow me on Pinterest by clicking on my pinterest badge in the side bar of this blog. :)

Today I want to share five of my favorites.....


I'm thinking of enlarging this quote and framing it somewhere in my home.


I'm telling you, there's some extremely clever people out there. I'm thinking I can use this idea to make monograms for my children's rooms.






the perfect fall outfit. Loving the purple scheme here.



Watermelon porcupine, isn't this a cutie!!!







The next skill that I want to learn- quilting!

So that's it. If you guys like this post, please leave me a comment and I might just make this a weekly thing.

Till next time,

Grace

No comments: