Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project share

Happy Sunday everyone.
I'm sorry I've been quiet here. I've had a great week with family visiting us and this coming week is a continuation of all the fun. I will get photos posted after this week but for now let me share with you some of my August projects....

Kitchen Project '09 mini
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I made this mini for Clear Scraps. We had a team up with Core'dinations and I used their cardstock here along with the Travel Acrylic purse Clear Scraps album.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
Check out the rest of the photos of this project along with a step by step tutorial on the Clear Scraps blog here.

Welcome to the Neighborhood bag

welcome any new neighbor with this altered paper bag. I made this project for Upsy Daisy Designs this month, using their Home Sweet Home line.


I had handcut some flowers and leaves from paper to make my own embellishment and finished the flowers off with UDD brads.


Place a homemade treat in this bag and your sure to be that neighbor's favorite person in the street. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: