Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life is an Adventure *Upsy Daisy Designs*

Happy Thursday everyone. Sorry I've been MIA around here. Family's in town and school starts next week. You can just imagine the craziness that all brings to my daily routine! It's all been good though. I can't believe how much rice I've consumed since my parents arrived!

Today I want to share a layout I made for Upsy Daisy Designs this month....

Life is an adventure

our assignment this month was to make use of quotes in our projects. UDD's papers have great quotes printed on the paper strip/bar codes of the each paper design and I used one the quotes in the Avalanche line as my title here.


In this layout, I documented the time when I went back to school (last fall) to start a medical billing class. Unfortunately with the move, I was not able to finish the course but I was still grateful for this time where I enhanced my knowledge of things and gave me an avenue where I can focus on self improvement while the kids are at school.

I picked the Avalanche line because of the soft colors on the papers plus it had great, inspiring words sprinkled all over the papers. I also added some butterfly and "dream" rubons which are from UDD as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: