Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Upsy Daisy share- May Edition

This month's share was based on the challenges that was given to all the DTs.

The first one was based on our talented DT member Kim's sketch. She gives us a sketch every month to be inspired with. If you want to play along, we have the sketch up on the UDD blog.

History in the making


I used the new Vogue line. I switched up the flower placement from the right to the left.


I made some paper flowers and placed metal UDD brads for the centers.


Since my page has an American theme, I picked white, blue and red as my main colors and the green as the secondary tone.

a Mother's gift


the next challenge for us was to mix up the collections with one of the new lines predominantly used in the layout. I used the Blossom line as the main collection and brought out the other collections by making butterflies out of them.


I used puffy paint to make the centers of the butterflies. This was a cheaper way than adding pearls or rhinestones on each one of them. I also adhered some of the butterflies with pop up dots to add more dimension.


I added a journaling block from the Blossom line and tucked it in behind my photo.

so that's it for now. Have a great rest of the week and make sure you check out the Upsy Daisy designs website for more inspirations.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: