Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, May 17, 2010

in this monday...

so I'm sitting here in front of my computer wanting to blog about something, something other than craft projects but I feel stumped!
There are so many things going on in my life right now, some absolutely blog worthy, but.....either I don't really wanna talk about it........or just tired of thinking about it.......either way I've decided to keep the personal stuff off the blog for right now.
I figured that most of my blog readers don't really come visit for the personal stories so I'm going to step back on that. Nothing lost, right?!
And for my family, just give me a phone call and I'll fill you in on the details. *wink*

Don't worry though cause I'm still going to "try" to keep up with my monthly random 4. That'll probably be the only time I'll talk about the fam.

Anyways since this sounds like such a sad post, let me share a sweet surprise I received recently....


I got this copy in the mail about two weeks ago with this inside....


I love this layout! It was one of those pages that never reached the blog or gallery since it was picked up right away. But now I can share.


I challenged myself to make a page ONLY using papers. It was a challenge but thank goodness for tools, I was able to pull something off. See the button, that's paper too strengthened by some embossing, event the thread in between it is an itty bitty piece of scrap.

So there you have it. have a great start of your week.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd visit your blog for both the personal stuff as well as your layouts. Feel free to share anything your heart desires.

Unknown said...

I'd visit your blog for both the personal stuff as well as your layouts. Feel free to share anything your heart desires.

Unknown said...

I'd visit your blog for both the personal stuff as well as your layouts. Feel free to share anything your heart desires.