Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 7, 2010

Birthday Boy

Happy Friday.

Posting this a little early because today I'm going to be r-e-a-l-l-y busy! We are having a garage sale tomorrow and today's the last day for final preps. I'm sure you know what that entails.

Anyways, here's my take on this week's Get Sketchy sketch.

Birthday Boy (GS #37)

Our sponsor this week is Sunshine stamp. It was a bit of a challenge to come up with a sentiment to go with these cute images but I did my best.


Like my inside greeting? LOL


we were challenged to make a masculine card. I always enjoy cards with a boyish theme cause I rarely make them.

So that's it. Make sure you play along with us. Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: