Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 little ducks

and the mini vacation continues. Last night I was able to watch a movie with the family and our dear friends - the Tuiagamoa. We saw this at the cheap theater. Best $4 ever spent, I say!

anyways today I wanna share two projects I made with the cute "5 little ducks" collection from Piggy Tales. NOTE: this is not the May kit for the Piggy Tale academy but it was sitting on my table and it kept screaming "make something with me" over and over again that I couldn't resist. LOL.

Baby Marcus

The only thing I would say that I enjoy about all this moving/decluttering around the house is that I get to find "treasures" that I've forgotten I had. An example of these are the pictures in the page. Before scrapbooking and owning a digital camera, I printed pictures from a film like everybody else and these pictures were kept safe yet hidden in one of the shelves in my room. They were never heard from till a few days ago and I found these cute, everyday photos of our baby Marcus. Oh how I miss those pudgy cheeks. :)


I played around with the fun rubons in the collection. I used two big ones as big embellishments, transferring them first onto cardstock, trimmed them out and then adhering with pop up dots.


I also used a series of smaller ones (the frog ones) as a homemade ribbon.

and not wanting to waste scraps, I created a card as well....

Our Tiny Treasure

I love that each pattern paper from Piggy Tales have a coordinating solid color in the back. Makes layering and matching even easier.


I added a sentiment sticker, border punched cardstock and ribbon from my stash on the card as well.

Happy Wednesday.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: