Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday post

Where did this week go? Gosh sorry for the blog neglect. I've been very busy with home projects. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind painting but a whole week of non stop painting.... and it will just make you go a little nutso!

Anyways, here's a few things I wanted to share today....

Over at Crazy Daisy kit blog, they posted my May layouts PLUS a trio of mini cards I made with the kit.

Learn more about this and the kit over here.

Then at Clear Scraps blog, I got to post this card with a peak-a-boo opening.

Check the post here.

and finally here's my Get Sketchy card for this week. The design team members were asked to make a Father's day card and I made this....

Happy Father's Day

I made a guy shirt from pattern paper plus I added a handcut tie. :)


learn more about this week's sketch, challenge and prize by clicking over here.

So there you have it. Happy start of a long weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: