Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Remember when" mini

Hi all. Sorry I have been inconsistent around here. I got a TON of assignments to do. All good but sadly it's one of those things that I can't share it. Hopefully soon though :)

But luckily it's not all locked in secret. I have this mini that I made with my October Crazy Daisy kit and it's a fun one that I can't help but share.....

"Remember when" minibook

The 7Gypsies board book that came in the kit was a good base for my mini. I love that it's sturdy and the black color provided me with a great foundation.


I used the felt pattern paper for the front and back covers. I felt it was soooo pretty that it needed to be displayed really well.


I made this book for my husband. He doesn't grace the scrapbooks that often and yet he has a story to tell that I needed to document so I figured I'd make his his very own mini. I grabbed some questions for a Q&A book that I got which was from Simple Scrapbooks. I divided the sections into 7 categories (baby, child, teenage, young man, married, right now and reflections) and attached pictures that corresponded to that phase of his life.





I created the titles and questions in my word document and dressed up the circle titles with rubons from the kit.


To make this mini a quick and easy project, I stuck with using all the pattern papers in the kit and using only one sketch all through out the book.




The kit has TONS of embellishments in it that making my 5 pages PLUS this mini still left me with a few that can be used for a couple of cards. I really like that about this kit!

If you want more info on the kit. Visit the site here. You can also start pre-ordering November's kit now. Ooohhh I can't wait for that!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: