Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, October 11, 2009

a mini to share

howdy!

I thought I'd share a mini album I made a couple of weeks ago. I made it for a design team call I was applying for. I haven't heard from them and so I'm figuring that they've chosen their team and this project is available to be shared.....

Old Town S.D.



-last year my little family and I took a weekend trip to San Diego. We visited lots of places and one of them was the Old Town. Here I documented the pictures and stories of that specific visit.
-
With this project, I created instant journaling blocks with a circle stamp and cut it out before adhering onto my pages
-I added border stamps on the front and back side of the book. I embossed it red to add texture
-I created part of my title with letter stamps and created texture and added more detail to the foam letters by stamping over them.
-I created my own tags for the book by using some travel stamps, embossing them for added texture then adhering them onto kraft cardstock and adding them onto the ring of my minibook with a key chain.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: