Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, February 21, 2009

lots on my mind

Oh don't you just love life?! It's full of surprises and things never seem to slow down. I'm feeling that right now. There's so many things on my mind right now. Here's a sampling (pictures + words) on what's keeping me busy....

My table is so messy!!! I went scrapbook shopping yesterday (Friday). I'm so surprised at how much stuff I got. See this table, it's brimming with things!


Some of them are for my class next Saturday. Oh by the way there's still spots. Check this post for more info on that. Here's a little sneek peek.



But the rest was just for me. I went to the ribbon store and got a little to crazy. Here's a pic of the computer table with my trims. This is a before picture of them before they were all neatly organized and put away. See this post to know how I store them....


I also used up my prize from winning the Tallmouse contest and stocked up on the basics (cardstock, pattern paper, adhesives, letter stickers, etc) All fun stuff.

After the "fun" stuff was put away, I started making my class kits for next week's class. I'm so excited about this. I think there's going to be a little of everything for everybody. Lots of easy techniques, cute ideas, ways to cut cost, etc.


So there you have it. A little peek at what's on my mind.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

It's so fun to peek inside your home :) We so need to get together to scrap ;)
cute sneak photos too.