Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Cause for Living (digital)

Inspired by the one little word challenge this week which is LIVING. What could be better to use the word than to describe how I feel about my family.

Here's a digital page I made for the challenge.


Journaling:
These wonderful people are definitely the reason for my living. They put the swagger in my step. I cannot ask for any better inspirations to live the best life I can. 2-09

Source:
Kraft paper, flowers, scallop edge and paint- MissMint_coordinatedkits_KindergartenCrafts, Peppermint Creative.com
Blue dot pattern paper and blue/beige ribbon- MoodyBlues, ShabbyPrincess.com
Stripe patter paper- EmbraceLife_SandeKrieger, MemoryMakersMagazine.com
Fonts- (my and for) Asenine ; (Cause) Amaze ; (living) Adler; (journaling) CK_Ali'swriting, all downloaded from the internet

Till next time,
Grace