Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

and the blessing keeps on rolling....

I know my family's probably sick of all these "scrapbook" posts but before I share pics of my valentine date here's one last share of happy news.

I got this fresh from the mail today (March issue of Memory Makers magazine)


and found this on page 83. that's me! Sorry for the bad picture. I was feeling lazy to get my camera out so I just scanned the page.



then I borrowed my mom's March issue of Creating Keepsakes


and saw my first photograph published on page 28. That's Marcus' back by the way. Oh and in the mag we edited that bar on the bottom left hand side.


Ok so now that that's out of my system, I promise some pictures of the family coming soon.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Grace.. I just got my Mag of MM in the mail and was about to look at it! Woohooo!! Aren't you a celeb!!! :)

Lacie said...

I found your blog throught the creating keepsakes web page. I love the post it notes covers... Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for such a neat idea! I will definitly be checking back!
Lacie B