Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 30, 2019

"Winter Christmas Card Set" The Scrap Room Flavor of the Month kit, January 2018

BBrrrrr! Is it cold where you are? I like winters but I appreciate it better if I'm indoors. But I do like the latest winter collection from Simple Stories. Here are three cards that I made using this collection that came from the latest Flavor of the month kit from The Scrap Room kit club. 
Products used: Simple Stories “Freezin’ Season” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: White A2 Card bases; Gold Nuvo Drops (Tonic Studios); Pink Cardstock (DCWV)
Notes: How fun are these die cut and sticker images from the “Freezin’ Season” collection of Simple Stories? I love the addition of pink into this winter collection, they brought a pop of unexpected to an otherwise blue/white combo. I used the same design for all three cards but used various papers to give them unique looks. I then added die cuts and stickers to complete the cards. As a finishing touch, I added some gold Nuvo drops in certain places within the card. 

Here are close ups of each card...



Thank you for stopping by.
Till next time,
Grace

No comments: