Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 28, 2019

"Flower Card Set" The Scrap Room Flavor of the Month kit, January 2018

Hi friends. Are you ready for some card inspiration? Here are some using my paper scraps from the latest Flavor of the month kit from The Scrap Room kit club

Products used: Jillibean Soup “You Make MISO Happy” + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: White A2 Card bases; Tag die (Newton’s Nook); Frame die (Inspired By Stamping)
Notes: I love using scraps to create my cards. The smaller pieces of paper make for new and interesting card designs; that was the case with these cards. Some of the leftover tags from my layout assignment this month even made a second appearance on one of the cards here. I also used the die cuts that came in the embellishment pack to add some focal images on some of the cards.
Two of the sentiments in the cards came from the washi sticker sheet.

And here are some close ups of each card...



What will you be creating today?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: