Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 16, 2019

"Happy You" The Scrap Room Flavor of the Month kit, January 2018

Sometimes I try to find unique ways to showcase papers and in this page, I made them into tags. This is my 4th layout from the latest flavor of the month kit from The Scrap Room kit club. It is also my "recipe" assignment so if you are a subscriber you will get the instructions to recreate this page. 

Products used: Jillibean Soup “You Make MISO Happy” + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Brown Twine (American Crafts); Tag die (Newton’s Nook); Scallop border punch (Fiskars)
Notes: I wanted something different with my design so I decided to show off the papers by making tags with them. I used a die to create the tags which helped make them all uniform in size and shape. I then added them to the page using some twine from my stash.
After adding the photos in the center of the layout, all I needed was to decorate it. And that was made easy by using the die cuts and enamel hearts that were included in the mini kit. 

And here is the process video for this page. 

And here are some more close ups...




Thank you for stopping by.
Till next time,
Grace

No comments: