Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 4, 2019

"Happy Memories" (The ScrapRoom February 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit)

Hello crafty friends. Thank you for stopping by. I can't believe that we are in the eyar 2019 let alone in the second month. Time sure flies by fast. Speaking of time flying fast, I look at these photos of my little guy and I can't believe he will be entering Kindergarten this fall. It feels like it was just yesterday when I gave birth to him. 

This double page layout was created using the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Carta Bella “Our House” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: White Cardstock; Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Black Pen (American Crafts); Ink (Tea Dye, Distress Mini Ink pads); Brown twine (Doodlebug Design Inc.); Corner rounder punch (EK Success)
Notes:
I loved the papers in this collection. They have a good combination of big floral prints and tiny hearts too. I featured all of them by lining them up on my double page layout. I placed most of my photos on the bottom to give it a good balance of colors and designs. 
I then used a combination of stickers and die cut pieces to finish off the layout. One of the tags already had lines so it was an easy product to use for journaling. 

And here's the process video....

Here are some more close ups too. 


When you think about how time flies fast, what is the first thing that comes to mind?

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: