Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, January 8, 2019

"Beautiful Day" The Scrap Room Flavor of the Month kit, January 2018

Hi there friends. Here's my latest layout using the January Flavor of the Month kit from The Scrap Room kit club. I love how these papers are so sophisticated. But I have to say that I also had a hard time finding photos that match it. It's pretty bold and needed some subdued images to go along with it. But I think I manage to find the right pictures, what do you think?

Products used: Fancy Pants Designs “The Yellow Door Collection” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Chipboard Thickers letters (American Crafts); Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things)
Notes: This specific mini kit had a bunch of die cut shapes, as well as a paper that had a bunch of cut aparts and I had wanted to maximize the products so I used most of them on the top, peeking out from my paper border. I also added them to the block of photos to fill in the empty spaces. It’s amazing how a little paper here and there made this page full without too much effort on my part.
The kit also came with tags and I used them here, adding the twine for some texture and dimension to the page.
Because the pattern papers were quite busy, I loved how the foam letters from the Embellishment kit stood out against all the busyness. I completed my title with another type of letter stickers, from my stash, which is also white. 

Here's the process video for this page...

And here are some more close ups....



Thank you for stopping by. Till next time,
Grace

No comments: