Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 7, 2019

"Shake Up The Routine" The Scrap Room Flavor of the Month kit, January 2018

This is my second page from the latest Flavor of the month kit from The Scrap Room kit club. Have you seen it? It is so awesome and the variation will inspire you. 

Products used: American Crafts/Shimelle “Head in the clouds”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Scallop border punch (Fiskars)
Notes: I liked the patterns in this mini kit, but they were a little bit out of my comfort zone. Since the papers had busy designs on them already, I decided to create my embellishments within the images so as not to add more contrast or compete with the already existing patterns. I fuzzy cut some of the cameras and then added them right on top of the existing image with some foam adhesive. This way, I added some layers to my layout but didn’t have to introduce new designs/images.

Here's the process video of this layout...

And here are more close ups...


Thank you for stopping by. Till next time,
Grace

No comments: