Happy Friday. Did you have a great Halloween? Is your home littered with candies and bouncing kids on a sugar high? Well that's how it is in home today. :)
Today I'd like to share one of the recent projects I created for Paper House. I love the birthday boy paper and sticker line that they have and decided to use that in this birthday boy gift set. I created the gift box using my Cameo machine and a box template from the Silhouette store. I love how easy it is to create things with that machine. ;)
Birthday Boy Gift Set
Card size: 4 ¼ x 5 ½”
Treat box: 6 x 4 ¼ x 2 ¼”
Papers- Happy Birthday Boy (P-0666E); Super Hero City (P-0667E)
Stickers- Birthday Boy (STDM- 0173E); Birthday boy (STCX-0180E)
Others- Ribbon, Die cut machine, Pen, Die cut shape, Adhesives
For the card:
1. Create the card base using white cardstock with the fold on the right side.
2. Cut out a piece of Happy Birthday boy paper about 1/8” smaller than the card base and adhere to the card front.
3. Create a shaped die cut from die cut machine using Kraft cardstock. Cut in half and adhere to the top left corner of the card. Add pen lines on the inside edge of the shape.
4. Cut out some more arrows from the Happy Birthday boy paper and adhere to the bottom left side of the card.
5. Add dimensional stickers to the card.
For the treat box:
1. Create the treat box from brown cardstock using die cut machine.
2. Cover all sides of the box with Super Hero City paper. Add the border sticker on the top of the box, trimming excess to create three strips.
3 Adhere the dimensional stickers on the front of the box.
4. Thread orange ribbon through the top holes of the box and tie into a bow to close.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time,