Card sizes: (2) 4 ¼ x 5 ½” and (1) 5 ½ x 4 ¼”
Some of my favorite cards to create are ones that have some encouraging or faith based sentiment on it. I know personally, that I enjoy getting inspirational cards as much as making them. I am planning on giving some of these cards to friends and family that needs that little boost of inspiration and courage.
Papers- Summer Fun paper pack (PP-0034E); Faith (P-0670E); Crown of Thorns (P-0669E); Cross (P-0668E)
Stickers- Strong and Courageous (STDM-0137E); He Loves Me (STDM-0132E)
Others- Cardstock, Border punch, Pearls, Rhinestones, Tag punch, Twine, Adhesive
Be Strong and Courageous card
1. Create your card base from white cardstock.
2. Cut a piece from the Faith paper that is 1/8” smaller than the card base. Adhere to the center of the card front. Add machine stitching around the inside edge of the paper.
3. Cut a piece from the Cross paper that is 5 ½ x 2” in size. Adhere to the yellow/orange paper. Punch the edges into a scallop border and adhere to the center of the card, horizontally.
4. Cut out a piece of dot paper that is 5 ½ x ¾” in size. Cut the ends into notches and adhere to the center of the card. Add the “be strong and courageous” sticker over it.
5. Add strips of small pearls on the top and bottom parts of the sticker.
1. Create the card base from the white cardstock.
2. Trim a piece of brown/green dot paper that is slightly smaller than the card base. Adhere to the card front.
3. Cut a 2” strip from the Crowns of Thorns paper and adhere to the center of the card, vertically. Cut a piece from the orange/yellow paper measuring 1 ¾” in width. Cut the top into a notch and adhere over the previous strip of paper.
4. Punch a tag shape from the Cross paper and adhere to the bottom of the card. Adhere the dimensional stickers.
5. Add some rhinestone accents on each of the four corners of the card.
1. Create the card base from white cardstock.
2. cut a piece of Faith paper that is slightly smaller than the card base; Round the bottom corners. Adhere to the center of the card.
3. Cut a piece of Cross paper that measures about 2” x 5 1/3”, round the bottom corners and adhere to the bottom of the card.
4. Cut a piece of faith paper that is 2 ½” in width. Add a scallop punched border on the right side and adhere to the card, trimming off excess on the bottom. Cut a piece of striped multicolored paper that will fit over the piece with the scalloped edge and adhere over it.
5. Cut a strip of green plaid paper measuring about 5 ¾ x ½” in size. Cut the long ends into notches. Wrap the twine around it a couple of times, threading through the inside of the card and secure the ends into a bow.
6. Add the cross and sentiment sticker.
7. Add a cluster of three pearls on the top left and bottom right edges of the card.
To learn more about these and other Paper House products, please click here.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time,