Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Birthday card *Inspired by Stamping/ Fab N Funky challenge*

Hi there dear friends. Today I'm sharing a card I created with Inspired by Stamping digital papers and stamps. IBS is honored to be sponsoring Fab N Funky's latest challenge which is "anything goes."

Happy Birthday card
I wanted to show off the dainty feel of the papers so I made my accents very simple. I used inked the edges of the paper with red copper ink to make them stand out more against the white background. I also added some buttons and lace for more texture. 

Make sure you stop by the Fab N Funky challenge to learn more about this specific theme and ways you can play along.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Beautiful card. I really like the pop of red/orange with the inked edges. Thank you for supplying some great inspiration this week with us at Fab'n'Funky.