Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Birthday card using scraps *Inspired by Stamping*

Hi there fellow crafters and blog friends. Today I'm sharing a card I was able to put together by rummaging through my scrap pile and a sentiment stamp from Inspired By Stamping...

I love using my scraps for card making. Don't you? I like how the sizes are small enough that I can have fun layering papers and patterns on top of each other. So how do I make it look cohesive? I always try to pull colors from one paper in the mix, in this case, I used the striped paper. You can notice that I took the purple, fuchsia pink, green and blue.

I incorporated the hearts in the "arrow and hearts" paper as my central accent, which is a chipboard heart that I happened to have painted that color a long time ago. This just shows you that sometimes, it's good to keep things and not throw them right away, even if you don't have any use for them at that very moment.

thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: