Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas mini album *Epiphany Crafts and Heidi Swapp*

Happy Friday friends. Epiphany Crafts recently teamed up with Heidi Swapp and the whole team got papers, embellishments and mists from the "Believe" collection. These set is truly amazing and I enjoyed playing with as I prepped my December Daily album this year. Here's a look at the front cover....


and here's a close up peek...

You can read more about what I used here and how I made it in this blog post at the Epiphany Crafts blog. I'm excited to add holiday stories and memories in this book as I document what our December would look like this year. 

How will you document your holidays this year? 

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: