Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 25, 2013

Family Field Trip *Cabela's store*

I know that I've neglected sharing family stories in this blog for a while. In all honesty, I'm learning that juggling many things is NOT one of my strong suits. School, work and being a mom really takes a lot on me and I am definitely jotting down things that I will do different next year so I can make sure to have time (and focus) to what really matters in my life. 

With that being said, I went through my camera SD card lately and found some images that I've taken during this month. Here are a few images of my family's trip to Cabela's. If you have not heard of them, they are an outdoor supply store. The are very similar to Bass Pro Shop. They opened one a few months ago in Denver and since Mitch and I have never been to one, we thought it would be fun to take a special trip up north and check it out. 

We have enjoyed our "field trips" to Bass Pro Shop when we were in Southern California and everytime we pass by the one in Las Vegas that we had high expectations for this Cabela's store. We were looking forward to seeing a big aquarium with interesting (and sometimes) humongous fishes or a fun interactive display of animals. 

Sadly it was not what we had thought of. It was still pretty interesting though, especially the different animals they have in display.  








and here's the family....

and someone was kind enough to offer to photograph us... 

But this visit was not without a purpose. Mitch and I are starting to re-evaluate our emergency kits and there were a few things in our list that we wanted to price out in the store. They are a bit pricey for our budget but I have to say that I'm impressed at what they carry. They pretty much have everything anyone needs that is looking for an outdoor adventure. 

So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to share more family stories in the near future. 

Till next time,
Grace


1 comment:

Christy Smith said...

What a great family and a fun outing! We could definitely spend a lot of money there, too...if we had unlimited money. :)