Hi there my friends.
Don't forget tomorrow, I'm participating in a super fun and inspiring blog hop for Inspired By Stamping and WorldWin Papers. There is a prize for one lucky participant and I hope it's one of my blog reader :)
I just love it when inspiration hits at just the right moment. When I saw the beautiful products for a girl birthday theme from Paper House, the thing that stood out to me first were the layered stickers of lollipops, cupcakes and cakes. All denoting something "sweet". It immediately made me think of my kiddos who are, apart from my hubby, the 'sweet' part of my life. The result of that thought led to this page...
My Sweethearts layout
Papers- Birthday Girl Tags (P-0671E); Birthday Banners (P-0672E)
Stickers- Sweet Birthday Girl (STDM-0181E); Birthday Girl (STCX- 0179E)
Others- Cardstock, Pen, Scallop circles, Letter stickers, 2” circle punch, pink ink pad, and adhesive
1. Adhere an 8 ½ x 11” piece of white cardstock on the center of the banner paper, horizontally.
2. Adhere the four pictures with the 4x6 image on the left side.
3. Cut out the shaped block piece from the birthday tags paper. Cut in half and adhere on the top and bottom ends of the 4x6 photo.
4. Add the title stickers on the top half of the shaped block and handwrite your journaling on the bottom half.
5. Create three scallop circles from cardstock using die cut machine and circle dies.
6. Punch out 2” circles from birthday tag paper and adhere to the scallop circles. Arrange them in the center of the layout.
7. Add some dimensional stickers over the scallop circle accents.
8. Cut out the words “sweet memories” from paper, ink the edges and adhere in between the scallop circles.
9. Add the sticker “celebrate” on the bottom right corner of the page using foam adhesive.
Till next time,