Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween cards *Epiphany Crafts*

Hi there friends. I'm starting this week's blog posting a little behind but I've had some family over this past weekend (more on that in a later post) and I'm just now starting to get back to my routine. 

Before I move on to the meat of this post, I wanted to personally invite you to come stop by this blog this weekend for a special blog hop...



So for today's post I'm sharing a card trio showcasing Epiphany Crafts and Lawn Fawn team up. I love the stamps that I got from Lawn Fawn and went straight to work in creating this adorable Halloween cards...


Here's some more close ups....



I love the versatility of Epiphany Crafts products, especially the button makers. I can get personalized accents, tailored to each project. To see what supplies I used, how I created each card and more info about Epiphany Crafts, please visit my post here

Thanks for dropping by. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: