Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 28, 2013

Latest Design team Work *Die Versions and Epiphany Crafts*

Happy Monday folks. Thanks for stopping by today. 

I love it when I can incorporate design team assignments with the season or holiday that's coming up. It  makes me enjoy the "season" even more. Here are a couple of projects that I created with the Fall and Halloween theme in  mind. 

Welcome to the Family card
You can read more about this project in the Die-Version blog here

Princess Leia layout
This is still one of my all time favorite costume that I made my little dear daughter wear for Halloween. Our family was into the Star Wars theme that year. You can read more about this layout plus see how I created it in this post at the Epiphany Crafts. 

Thanks for your continued support and I hope you have a fantastic start to your week. 

Till next time,
Grace


1 comment:

Christy Smith said...

Beautiful layout and beautiful girl! You're so talented!