Hi there friends. I'm sharing another Inspired by Stamping release project share today. This time it's for the Chalkboard Birthday set
May All Your Wishes Come True card
We were asked to highlight the "chalkboard technique" with our cards today and I decided to see how the technique would look on other colors besides the usual "blackboard" background. I used a lime green paper die cutting it with the Fancy labels die and then using the featured stamp set as my card sentiment. I added some white ink on the edges of the piece to create a more weathered-chalkboard effect.
Inspired By Stamping.
Make a Wish card
With this project, I did the normal "chalkboard" look using black cardstock and white embossing powder. I added some of the really cool border stamps on the top and bottom of the fancy label cut out.
Adding ribbon and flowers finished off my card.
and here's the rest of the hoppers today....
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lh
• Grace YOU ARE HERE
• Rebecca http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6632
Birthday Bash Information Store Information
• Free Shipping will be available on all orders over $25. This will start on the 10th and be available until Oct 15th. Please mention this is good for anyone in the world. International Free Shipping Included Coupon Code: Birthday
• All stamp sets will be offered at a 10% discount.
• Purchase $50 of product from our store and receive Vintage Happy Birthday for the entire month of October. (No code needed)
• Take 30% off all our Birthday stamp sets Code IBSBIRTHDAY (The dropdown menu “Birthday” all of these sets are 30% off) http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/birthdays-1
• All Ribbon and Flowers Marked Down – 25% - 50% off no coupon needed. http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/flowers
• Dies On Sale – 25% Off Sale http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/die-cuts
• October 6th ~ 4 sketch challenges from our past IBSI challenge.
• October 7th ~ 4 color combination challenges from our past IBSI challenge.
• October 8th ~ Chalkboard Challenge ~ Create using A ChalkboardTechnique ~ please send me a close-up of your card.
• October 9th ~ Birthday Party Card/Project Challenge ~ will end on October 17th – One week to join our challenge
1 Winner each day will receive the entire birthday bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames.
Till next time,