Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer ideas with Die-Version dies

Hi there friends. This week is a big one for me, I am holding my 2nd year of Summer Craft Camp for some local kids and I'm super excited. I'm also a little bit nervous. I guess this all comes with the territory, especially if the event was months in the making. I will let you know how it all turned out next week. 

I'm starting this week of blog posts with some project shares. Die-Versions released a fantastic set of dies this month and it's all about summer and water fun. You can see the whole set here. I love how the dies inspired me to enjoy the season and have some summer fun with the following projects...

Hello Sunshine layout
This was an old photo that I just love of the kiddos. About 4 years ago we went on a camping trip to Silverwood lake where we used my husband's canoe to paddle around the lake. This photo was taken while we took a rest at a nearby shore. I love how my kids are always ready to "ham it up" infront of the camera for me. They are the best! 

I decided to have fun with the fish dies here and cut them out with pattern papers and glittered cardstock. I added some googley eyes for the extra "cuteness" factor! You can read more about this project on the Die-Versions blog here

Hello Sunshine card
This was another fun summer themed project that I truly enjoyed creating. If you scroll back up, you'll notice that the title of my card here is originally from a circle cut (you'll see it on my layout on the top left side). I wanted to add the whole word in the inside of my sun but my card was too small to fit my original plan, so I decided to cut out the words from the circle and make them into one long title on the bottom. 

You can read more about this card in this blog post from Die-Versions. 

So that's it my friends. Some summer project ideas to help you start your inspired week. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: