Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Inspired By Stamping cards

Cards are one of my favorite projects to create. It's my go-to project when I have some new technique or product that I want to "play" with. With the recent release of the June stamps from Inspired by Stamping, there were some sets that I wasn't assigned to showcase. All of the sets I received in the mail was so adorable that even though I didn't have to use them, I couldn't help myself. Here's two cards that I created using the Post Card set. 

Merci Beaucoup card
I loved the flower postage card image. In this card, I stamped four of them and colored the flowers in different colors to create a variety of versions of the same flower. I added the french sentiment to finish off the card. 


Congratulations on your engagement card. 
The hearts in the circle images are from the stamp in the Postage set as well. I tried to grab the colors of the hearts from the multi-colored chevron paper. 

I love the Big Congrats sentiment stamp. It's so versatile. 

To learn more about these stamps, please click here

Thank you for stopping by. I want to know, what's your best card making tips?

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

Grace, I love this!!!! So bright and fun! Hugs, Katrina