Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 31, 2013

IBSIC Challenge #44

Hi there friends. Today's the reveal for the new challenge over at the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge and here's your prompt for this week....


pretty huh? I love the colors and the accent chosen. Here's my take on this week's challenge...

Missing You card
I used the Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan papers and vellum. They had that perfect soft pink hue in the papers. I wanted to incorporate the roses in the prompt so I went through all of my floral stamps and luckily found this rose one which I stamped on white cardstock with red ink and then cut them out. They were the perfect handmade accent to my soft card. 


I hope you join us this week. To learn more about this and other IBSIC challenges click here

Till next time,
Grace

8 comments:

Paperesse said...

Pretty, pretty!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just adore jar cards! Your's is so fun!

Leah said...

Very pretty! Love the roses and the jar:)

Deb Hickman said...

Such a beautiful card, Grace, it looks so delicate and pretty. Deb x

Joanna said...

So pretty! Hugs, J

Gloria Stengel said...

I love how you used the jar! So awesome!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is gorgeous!! I just love how you layered everything. It looks amazing.

Pammejo said...

such a stunning card Grace