Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspired by Stamping January Releases + Challenge

 
Hello friends. Today I would like to share with you the January stamp releases from Inspired by Stamping. I hope you scroll all the way down so you can see all of these goodness that is now available for purchase in the store here. I personally am inlove with all of the word stamps. That's my favorite type to hoard. A card could never be complete without that perfect sentiment, won't you agree?
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
and if you are ready to take these inspirations to the next level, participate in this week's challenge with this prompt...
 
I love, love, love the color combo in this inspiration board plus the soft feel of the white flowers.
 
Here's my take on the challenge..
 
 
 
Again to learn more about the challenge and stamps, please stop by Inspired by Stamping site here.
 
Till next time,
Grace
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

Joanna M said...

So pretty! Thank you for the mention with our stamps. You are so sweet!