Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 13, 2010

a new birthday card...

Hi all!
Sorry I have not been able to share some pictures of our trip. Somehow it's taking me longer to get back to my routine. I'm sure you guys know how that goes.

Anyways a new sketch is up at the Get Sketchy blog and here's my take on it....

Happy Birthday


I used a pattern paper with numbers on it as my starting point of inspiration for this card. We were to use our own stash this week so I went through my July Crazy Daisy kit. Love that those kits always leaves me with enough leftovers to play with, even after all my projects are done for the month.


my number inspiration helped me figure out a comical sentiment in the inside of the card.

Get Sketchy is having a DT call, check out the rest of the details here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: