Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Piggy Tale Academy kit

I've always been used to September being the month when school starts but now that I'm getting ready to move to a different state, I'm realizing that School starts as early as second week of August for some. My kids are not ready for school yet, heck I'm not ready for school yet! But prepared or not here we go...

Anyways speaking of school here's my layouts using the August Piggy Tale Academy kit. They're chock full of school themed products. I say grab yours and get a head start on those School themed projects!

Class of 2020

This two page spread was fun to make. Do you see those science test tubes on the lower right page? I thought that paper was so clever.


I love how in this kit, pretty much everything has a hint of school. I feel like I don't need to say anything anymore because the products I used emphasized my theme very well.




When my son graduated preschool, the teacher mentioned that this class will be the high school graduating class of 2020. I thought that was a fun title!

Marcus and Lulu

I played with the tags and rubons in this page. This page is about my son and the class mascot- Lulu.


I added the rubons onto white cardstock and then added the frames over them. I also loved the notebook pattern paper. It was great for my handwritten journaling.


See that backpack? That's from a pattern paper. I told you this kit is way cool for school!

Check out this and other kits from Piggy Tales Academy here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: