Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 20, 2010

Get Sketchy #52 plus an extra layout

Happy Friday everyone.
Hope you are all enjoying the start of the weekend and if you're in Southern California, hope you're keeping cool. It seems like the summer season finally caught up with us here. It's been hot, hot, hot!

Anyways today's the start of another challenge and sketch at Get Sketchy. Here's what I made with the latest sketch...

I {heart} U

I've been loving the blue/pink/yellow combo lately. I'm thinking that'll be a great combo for Maddie's room in Colorado.
I also created a visual triangle between the black ribbon and black letters in my card title.


and of course the flower has to have some "bling" on it.

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's work here and play along if you can. There's always great prices in store.

Plus here's a layout I made a few months ago. It never got posted (I don't know why I missed that) so I thought today is the day to share it..

21 dollars (worth of fun)

This page is about how much it usually cost for our little family to have fun. Yes, in this movie family date we only spent $21. $4 of that got us in to watch a movie at the cheap theater. Gotta love those bargains!


I painted over the pattern paper to make my title stand out against the background.


and I had to add some fun buttons for embellishments too.

So that's it. Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: