Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 27, 2010

Let your wings unfold

Happy Friday. We are starting this day with the Get Sketchy newest sketch and challenge. I love the sketch, it's simple and yet full of possibilities. Here's my take on it.

Let your Wings Unfold

I turned the sketch to its side and used three butterflies instead of the three circles in the sketch. I don't know if you've noticed my latest projects but I'm still inlove with the Homespun chic collection from GCD Studios. I love that the recipe card created just the right subtle background for my card.


no pretty card can be without a ribbon. This one is from KI Memories.


I used my trusty Martha Stewart butterfly punch to make this little pretties here and then finished them off with a bling.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the rest of the cards on display at the blog today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: