Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Card share

Today's post is a card share. I've been diving into my scraps and having some fun and creative time putting together cards. Here are my latest...

Thanks a bunch

I used the mint green bards and green one of the pattern papers to create a visual triangle.

It's all good

I made some layouts using the DeLovely line from Cosmo cricket and I hated to trash the scraps. Don't you just love the sentiment on this card? Can be used for a lot of occasions.

Just a note

a card using more hodge podge of scraps. Here I focused on papers. The only thing not paper here is the sentiment sticker. I've been very inspired in looking at the designs on paper and what images I can cut out of them. The two small flowers here are cut out from paper.

So that's it. Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Hannie C said...

Grace, you are still making beautiful cards!