Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 21, 2010

You are a great catch

Happy Friday.

I'm taking a little break from taking out wallpaper trims from my walls to post this. A girl gotta take a few breaks from the house projects right?! LOL

Anyways, the Get Sketchy sketch #39 and challenge is up today and here's what I made for it...

You are a great catch

The design team sponsor for this week is Robin's Nest. They have paper collections complete with stickers and rubons.


My kit had a fishing theme and since I don't have any idea on what card to make with that, I turned it around and made something of a "love" theme instead. I used the rubon "great catch" as my starting point and used letters stickers to complete the sentiment. I also added a fish rubon and die cut heart to emphasize the theme.

So there you have it. Join us in the challenge here. There's always some great prizes in store.

Have a great weekend.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: