Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 6, 2008

homefront updates + a scrappy yard sale

So my video blog was a hit with my family. Thanks everybody for keeping in touch with us. I really like it when you guys talk to me and tell me you've stopped by here. Makes all the time put into typing and posting all these things worth it.
Last weekend Mitch and Marcus went to our stake's father and son overnight camp. Marcus looks forward to this every year cause he gets to ride on the motorcycle. Don't ask me if I'm ok with that. Don't really wanna go there. Anways, here's some pics of the boys getting ready.


Maddie wants to ride too. In due time my dear.




On a rather sad note, you see Marcus' helmet in the above picture? Well on Saturday morning, at around 6:30, Mitch calls me up and tells me to drive to the park they camped out so I can bring him my bike helmet so he can ride his bike home. Aparently he placed his and Marcus' helment inside our friend's jeep which was parked at an area of the park that was not so safe. On Friday night, somebody slit an opening in the jeep's plastic window cover and took both Mitch and Marcus' helmets and the glasses, gloves and straps that was in it. Of course Mitch was regretting putting them there versus locking them in his bike but you wouldn't think that might happen. Oh well.

Here's a pic of Maddie on family home evening Monday night. Goofing around with what was once Marcus' baby sunglasses. Such a ham, but totally cute :)


oh and for my local scrapper friends....
June 7th Scrapper's Yard Sale in Corona... Update

8am-noon
533 San Miguel Dr.

There will be 11+ local scrappers, each with a table full of scrap goodies priced to sell. Items are both New & Gently Used. If you love scrapping, then you will love our sale! No need to RSVP, just come on by &bring your friends.Items include totes, carts, stamps, embellishment, albums, page & project kits, cutting tools, paper, cardstock, ribbon & LOTS, LOTS more!We have a few spots left for those who would like to sell. The fee is $5 if you need a table or FREE if you bring your own. Hope to see you all there!
******All sales will be cash only.
To learn more about this & other local events, register at http://www.socalscrap.us/. All members are encouraged to share their own event info as well. Shop our on-line store, chat in our forums, participate in challenges & contests for great prizes, browse our gallery & make new friends!

Hope you all have a fun weekend,
Grace

No comments: