Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 19, 2008

FUNtastic Cosmo!

Heard that the Cosmo Cricket company was having a DT search and thought since I have some of their cool papers in my stash, I'd throw my name in the hat as well.

Oh my after working with their cute stuff, I'm very inspired. Their papers range from girly, floral ones to fun artsy, distressed styles. I'm lovin it!!! Needless to say, I'm going to run to my lss to get me some more Cosmo Crickets!!!

Ok so here' s some projects I made with their fun lines...

Six Years




Lines used: Hey Sugar "sweet nothings" and Get happy journaling blocks

An Early Teacher







Line used: Storytime Itty bitty albums*
*I used the album pieces to form my blocks in my page.

"You had me at Hello" card


Line used: Jitterbug Itty bitty album*
Used the album pieces to make my card.

"Thank you" card


Line used: Get happy journaling blocks

Don't you agree, this brand is just so much fun??? If you're wanting more, check out their site here.

thank you for looking and have a great day,
Grace

2 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

WOW... GRACE YOU ARE GETTING BEYOND GOOD!

Tabitha said...

great stuff Grace