Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 24, 2018

"Hello Dental Chair" (The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit club)

I can't believe September is almost over. Well if you are still looking for some inspiration from this month's The ScrapRoom FOTM kit, here's one from me using the Pretty Little Studio mini collection. 

Products used: Pretty Little Studio- Savannah Dreams + Embellishment Kit
Stash items usedDate Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Twine (American Crafts); Turquoise letter stickers (Studio Calico); Red Cardstock
Notes: This one used my scraps from the Pretty Little Studio collection. It’s so easy to put together a layout even if you are only using scraps if you follow the quart, pint, and gallon formula. Cut your papers into 3 varying sizes and then put them together on a white cardstock. This formula never fails me. 



I hope that this inspired you to create something today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: